MindCare, headquartered in Brentwood, TN is one of the fastest-growing companies in the telebehavioural health space, providing care in a variety of settings across multiple states. Driven by a desire to drive impact in the industry for the patients we serve, MindCare is transforming the way behavioral health services are designed, developed and delivered with a triple aim of improving access to care, achieving optimal health outcomes, and reducing cost.
MindCare’s practice model uses collaborative and integrated treatment approaches and care pathways customized to the needs of the care setting and provided by a team of clinicians from a variety of disciplines. Our advanced technology platform enables us to deliver high-quality, cost-effective care where it’s needed most.
We are building a culture of excellence, as well as a team. We are looking for psychiatrists, nurse practitioners, and other clinicians who are dedicated to excellence in patient care and customer service.
We are looking for clinicians with:
- Experience in the care of complex medical and psychiatric illness who would find it meaningful to use their clinical gifts and skills to help patients in a variety of settings
- Interest in applying cutting-edge technologies and collaborative approaches in the provision of care
- The flexibility to practice in emerging, innovative care models
Join a team of like-minded healthcare professionals who are making an impact and enjoy a comprehensive benefits package including:
- Competitive Compensation
- Professional Liability Coverage
- Health, Dental and Vision Insurance
- Flexible Spending Account
- Reimbursement for CMEs
- Paid Time Off/Sick Time Off
- Work-Life Balance