MindCare, headquartered in Brentwood, TN is one of the fastest-growing companies in the telebehavioural health space, providing care in a variety of settings across multiple states. Driven by a desire to make a disruptive change in the industry for the patients we serve, MindCare is transforming the way we design, develop and deliver behavioral health services with a triple aim of improving access to care, achieving optimal health outcomes, and reducing cost.
MindCare’s practice model uses collaborative and integrated treatment approaches, customized to the needs of the care setting and provided by a team of clinicians from a variety of disciplines. Our advanced technology platform enables us to deliver high-quality, cost-effective care where it’s needed most.
We are building a culture of excellence, as well as a team. We are looking for psychiatrists, nurse practitioners, and other clinicians who are dedicated to excellence in patient care and customer service.
We are looking for clinicians with:
- Experience in the care of complex medical and psychiatric illness who would find it meaningful to use their clinical gifts and skills to help patients in a variety of settings
- Interest in applying cutting-edge technologies and collaborative approaches in the provision of care
- The flexibility to practice in emerging, innovative care models
MindCare offers a comprehensive compensation and benefits package for full-time employees that includes:
- Competitive Compensation
- Health, Dental and Vision Insurance
- Health Savings Account
- Flexible Spending Account
- Paid Time Off/Sick Time Off
For employment considerations, please submit an application using one of the buttons to the right.